Why choose accelerate facilities for COVID-19 cleaning?
30 – plus years of delivering comprehensive facilities management to the highest standards
Dedicated manager for your contract for a value-added long-term relationship
Fully-trained, reliable staff working to best practice H & S and compliance standards
Fully transparent contracts and accounting
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cleaning & Decontamination
Accelerate is a market leader in providing specialist cleaning services to both new and existing customers across the UK, with offices located in Scotland, London, East Anglia, and on the South Coast we have a team ready to undertake a range of specialist Coronavirus cleaning programs;
- Enhanced daily cleaning program for touch points, high traffic areas, with the view that prevention is better than the cure!
- Full de-contamination deep clean, following a confirmed COVID 19 case within the property or office space.
- Range of different “fogging services” designed to rapidly clean the environment, including the air space using a variety of approved viricidal cleaning agents.
Accelerate will deploy our in house specialist team, using our new state of the art portable fogging unit (capable of being adjusted to deliver a range of particle size cleaning from 10 microns to 150 microns), combined with our array of EN 14476 approved chemicals, which have been approved by Public Health England to kill COVID-19 you are in safe hands!
For all of our projects undertaken, Accelerate will provide a documentation pack;
- Bespoke Specification
- Method Statements
- Risk Assessment
- PPE Assessment
- Audit report, to evidence the works undertaken
- Bespoke quotation providing detailed cost analysis
- Commercial insurance cover of £10 Million for both Employers and Public Liability
- Confidence of external audit and accreditation to ISO standards – 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Environmental) and OHAS 18001 (Health and Safety), Safe Contractor Plus.
Please get in touch today, for your free, no obligation quotation.
Call 01206 369009, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page