Automatic, Wall mounted, Infrared Thermometer, Health and Safety Temperature Screening Tool
The automatic, infrared thermometer is a standalone system that allows workers and visitors to measure their temperature quickly and accurately. The device sounds an alarm if a fever level temperature is detected.
This is intended as a temperature screening tool to identify individuals with a fever level temperature before they enter your building.
1. Accuracy -+ 0.2 Degrees Celsius
2. Abnormal automatic alarm: flashing +”Di Di” sound
3. Automatic measurement: measuring distance 5cm – 10cm
4. Screen: Digital display
5. Charging Method: USB charging or battery (18650 Li-ion)
6. Install Method: Screw Fittings, Double Sided Adhesive, Bracket Fixings
7. Environment temperature: 10-40 Degrees
8. Infrared Measuring Range: 0-50 Degrees
9. Response time: 0.5s
10. Input: DC 4.2 – 5V
11. Weight: 350gram
13. Certification: CE ROHS FCC
14. 1 Year Warranty from purchase
The thermometer is supplied with batteries and a USB cable. We strongly recommend connecting the thermometer to a power supply and using the batteries as a backup only.